TERMS OF USAGE OF OUR SERVICES
You understand and agree that the Site is an application service product. You shall take full responsibilities for the authenticity, legality, accuracy and validity of your registration information; You shall also be responsible for updating any changes in your registration information to keep it up to date; You shall not post any information in the name of others; you shall not use registered accounts maliciously; otherwise, we reserve the right to suspend the Services and you shall fully bear all legal liability. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims or loss arising from your actions.
You shall use the Site and Services in accordance with all applicable laws and take all responsibility for activities under your registered Accounts, including your statements and any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly arise from your statements. You should estimate the risks of the content on your own and take all risks from it, including the risk that lies on the correctness, integrity or practicability of the content. Zuvi will not take any responsibility for any loss or damage that results from this behavior or activity;
You have the obligation to take good care of the registration information on the Site and are responsible for all the activities. You must immediately notify Zuvi if you find any illegal or unauthorized activities. Zuvi will not be liable for damages or losses arising from a user’s non-compliance with any of the provision(s) above;
All your statements on the Site are public information that any third party has access to. Any statement posted on the Site will be deemed as public information, and user should bear legal liability for this action. If you do not want any third party to get your statements, please do not post them on the Site.
The user accepts that in relation to business development, we may change, suspend, restrict, terminate or revoke the rights of our services at any time without notice;
We may include advertisements, etc. in our Services. You agree to the display of advertisements and other events from us or our related parties or cooperators while enjoying our Services;
We have the right to suspend, at our sole discretion or determination, any content that violates the laws and regulations in any jurisdiction or the terms of this Agreement; that infringes, prejudices, threatens any right or safety; or that impersonates others. We also retain the right to take proper legal actions, including but not limited to removing any illegal or infringing content, suspending the qualification of violators and saving relative information and reporting to relevant authorities based on the applicable laws and regulations;
Some of our Services have to be used with other networks, including but not limited to the application market and the theme market. You shall bear all the related communication fees or fees from any third party service providers. We strongly advise you to contact your providers for related fees if there are value-added services involved in your activities;
When you shop on the Site, you can only modify any of the following information for maintaining the account’s safety: your name, address and phone number. If you need any help, please call customer service using the phone number you put in the order. Any call from any number other than in the order requires confirmation.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
RIGHTS LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Opposing the basic principles determined in the applicable Constitution and other regulations;
- Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting the government, and undermining national unity;
- Harming national honor and interests;
- Inciting ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
- Undermining national religious policy, promoting cults and superstitions;
- Spreading rumor, disturbing social order, undermining social stability;
- Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism or instigating others to commit crimes;
- Insulting or slandering others, infringing upon the legal rights and interests of others;
- All other content prohibited by the administrative regulations and laws.
- You shall not use the Site or Zuvi Services to engage in any behavior or activity stated below:
- Upload or release virus, worm, and malware to damage or change computer system or data;
- Collect the information or data of other users, such as email address, without authorization;
- Disable network connection of the Site, make the Site to over handle, interrupt or undermine the website server and connection in other ways;
- Attempt to visit the Site, our server or the Site connection without authorization;
- Interrupt or undermine other users' normal use of the Zuvi Services.
LIABILITY FOR OUR SERVICES
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Provide your personal information requested by government departments or the laws;
Disclose private information caused by your negligent actions;
Any circumstances caused by suspension, breakdown and so on that result from the hacking, virus invasion, blockings due to illegal and harassing content, government control or any other reasons related to network, technique, communication line and information security management;
Cause losses to the users because of any third party, such as the communication line breakdown, technical problems, the network and computer breakdown, and other cases of force majeure;
Risks come from threat, defamation, offensive or illegal information that caused by anonymous or percolation through the Site or Zuvi products and services;
Any psychological or physical suffer and economic losses due to misleading or deceiving when you interact with others through the Site or Services.
The Site or Zuvi products and services expressively declare that we do not guarantee timeliness, security and accuracy of the Services expressly, impliedly or in other forms. The Services include but not limited to the following,
MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION
- Applicable Law
Refer-a-friend Terms and Conditions (Effective on 1st Aug, 2023)
- Eligibility to be a Referrer (defined below) is limited to individuals located within the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and European Union only. Subject to such exceptions as may be determined by us, participants (Referrers and Referred Customers, as defined herein) must be at least 18 years old. In addition, all persons referring new customers (each, a “Referrer”) must be legally permitted to provide the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer (as that term is defined below). The Program cannot be used by corporate entities, businesses or teams as determined in Zuvi’s sole discretion.
- Qualified Referral.A “Qualified Referral” is defined as a qualifying purchase made on com by a person who meets the following criteria: (1) they are referred by a Referrer, (2) they arrive to our website by clicking the Program referral link sent by Zuvi at the Referrer’s request, to the email provided by Referrer (such person, a “Referred Customer”). Referrers are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer.The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address) nor persons living in the same address. Referred Customers will receive an email with a promotional code that can be used at checkout (the “Discount Reward”), in accordance with these T&Cs, on orders of a certain overall value. We may offer different reward options and denominations from time to time, and the specific terms for each promotion will be set forth in the relevant promotional copy. To use the Discount Reward, the Referred Customer must be logged into an account on com, and then use the Discount Reward on a qualifying purchase of receipt of the promotional code for the Discount Reward.
- Referral Rewards.Generally, Referrers are eligible to earn referral rewards as a Referrer (“Referral Rewards”) when a Referred Customer completes a Qualified Referral, subject to the following conditions: (1) the Referral Reward must be used on a single order within thirty (30) days of the date of email to the Referrer containing the promotional code for the Referral Reward; (2) the Referrer may need to spend extra shipping fee for specific regions, or order value below $100 U.S dollars. The minimum total order requirement may vary from time to time, and will be set forth in the promotional copy. We reserve the right to withdraw the applicable Referral Rewards if an order that is part of a Qualified Referral is returned to Zuvi or cancelled within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase by the Referred Customer. Referral Rewards are awarded after we have verified that a Referred Customer has completed a qualifying activity. There will be a reasonable delay between completion of a qualifying activity and when a promotional code for the Referral Rewards is emailed to the Referrer.
- Reward Limitations.Discount Rewards and Referral Rewards (together, “Rewards”) (i) have no cash value, (ii) may not be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions; (iii) may not be applied toward previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards. You have no property rights or other legal interests in any Rewards. You are responsible for any personal tax liability that may be related to Rewards. Rewards expire thirty (30) days after issuance unless stated otherwise. The Rewards promotional code(s) will be sent at Zuvi’s discretion, including up to seventy-two (72) hours after a purchase by the Referred Customer has been completed for Referral Rewards.
- No Spam.You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from the Program. You agree that you will only send your referral link to individuals that meet the eligibility requirements for the Program. You will indemnify and hold Zuvi, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and successors harmless, from and against any claims that may arise from any unlawful forwarding or sharing of the referral link.
- Right to Close Accounts.Zuvi reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these T&Cs or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation. We may, in our sole discretion, temporarily or permanently change, limit, suspend or terminate your use of any Rewards without prior notice. We may do so if you violate the letter and/or spirit of these T&Cs or for any other lawful reason. You agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for any such action.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms.We may change or impose new restrictions that impact the availability of, or your ability to use, the Rewards, cancel the Program or change these T&Cs at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice. In addition, we may terminate use and availability of Rewards. Any unclaimed Rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Additional Terms, Conditions, Exclusions, and Restrictions.All Rewards are provided “AS IS.” Rewards consist only of the items listed and are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or substitution except at Zuvi’s sole discretion. We are not responsible for your inability or failure to accept, use and/or receive the benefit of any Reward for any reason, including any third-party’s terms and conditions and/or the terms of business or operations pertinent to the redemption of a particular Reward. Rewards may be subject to additional expiration dates and terms and restrictions on use, as reflected thereon and/or in the relevant promotional copy. Federal, state or local taxes on Referral Rewards, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not expressly included as part of Referral Rewards are your sole responsibility. You are responsible for paying applicable taxes, if any, on the value of the Reward(s) we issue to you. Additional terms, conditions, exclusions, and restrictions may apply to Rewards or your use of Rewards. We reserve the right to make certain Rewards selectively available to certain customers at any time based on activity, geographical location, program participation or other factors determined in our sole discretion. Additionally, Zuvi reserves the right to exclude certain products and brands from the Program.